By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I figured out why nobody ever takes my posts seriously

Sephiroth357 said:
I don't take no one serious on forums...

Really? even Rol.... you should be more wary on the internet, taking everything seriously will mean you bark up the wrong tree quite a lot.

Around the Network

bingo, and don't forget you are austrailian :P

i am joking xD

Nah, I just can't take someone that prefers F-Zero X over F-Zero GX and Mario Kart Wii over Mario Kart: Double Dash!! seriously.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I don't like serious Rol. I'll take the unfunny threads instead.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

i take you seriously.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

@SHMUPGurus: Talk about the pot calling the kettle back. After posting this "Don't shoot the puppy" flash game, I don't see you as a real gamer anymore.

Yet you still managed to beat it... So, I guess we're at the same skill level (kind of). I challenge you to a Burn the Rope challenge, you won't even get past the Grinning Colossus!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

RolStoppable said:
DOATS1 said:

i take you seriously.

Your mom?

i just needed an excuse to post it....couldn't find one so i used your thread!

RolStoppable said:
SHMUPGurus said:
RolStoppable said:

@SHMUPGurus: Talk about the pot calling the kettle back. After posting this "Don't shoot the puppy" flash game, I don't see you as a real gamer anymore.

Yet you still managed to beat it... So, I guess we're at the same skill level (kind of). I challenge you to a Burn the Rope challenge, you won't even get past the Grinning Colossus!

This game is so bad that I won't even click on the link. How about you play a good game for once?

I can't take what you say seriously. You actually meant to say: ''You have such great tastes in games. I should learn from you in the future, maybe I'll even buy a X360 so I can get in your party in Halo 3 and just EXP leech you because I always get owned by little 5 years old kids.''

Random game thought :

RolStoppable said:
SHMUPGurus said:
RolStoppable said:

This game is so bad that I won't even click on the link. How about you play a good game for once?

I can't take what you say seriously. You actually meant to say: ''You have such great tastes in games. I should learn from you in the future, maybe I'll even buy a X360 so I can get in your party in Halo 3 and just EXP leech you because I always get owned by little 5 years old kids.''

That's actually a great quote. I'll be saving this and use it on a good occasion, couldn't have written something better myself.

Am I getting ''hit'' by the famous Kim? o_O

Random game thought :

SHMUPGurus said:
RolStoppable said:
SHMUPGurus said:
RolStoppable said:

Your sense of humor is only surpassed by your taste in games.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you