By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats An SKU =/

IDK what this means i would really love to know though haha could someone please tell me?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

A Stock Keeping Unit, or SKU (pronounced either as an acronym (IPA: /ˈskjuː/) or as an initialism (/ˌɛsˌkeɪˈjuː/) “S–K–U”) is a unique identifier for each distinct product and service that can be ordered from a supplier. Usage of the SKU system is rooted in data management, enabling the merchant to systematically track their inventory, such as in warehouses and retail outlets.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
A Stock Keeping Unit, or SKU (pronounced either as an acronym (IPA: /ˈskjuː/) or as an initialism (/ˌɛsˌkeɪˈjuː/) “S–K–U”) is a unique identifier for each distinct product and service that can be ordered from a supplier. Usage of the SKU system is rooted in data management, enabling the merchant to systematically track their inventory, such as in warehouses and retail outlets.

=O that went way over my head

simplified:
its a retail term for tracking stuff

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

oh ok thanks

Around the Network

^ oh ok

Everstar said:

IDK what this means i would really love to know though haha could someone please tell me?

What's an IDK?

axumblade said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Everstar said:

What's an IDK?

I, Donkey Kong

I dont know =O lol

axumblade said:
Everstar said:
axumblade said:
Everstar said:

What's an IDK?

I, Donkey Kong

I dont know =O lol

But I like mine more. :/

hehe

Everstar said:
axumblade said:
Everstar said:

What's an IDK?

I, Donkey Kong

I dont know =O lol

Well, if you didn't know, why did you use it?  HAHAHAHAHA....god I feel empty inside....  :/

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!