By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 beta now up

Oh yeah the 30 v 30. lol. So anyway the game any good online?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

Its out soon, i can wait without this beta

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I bought Qore episode 3 since I wanted to see if Qore was really worth it (which I don't think it is) and the beta would be a bonus.

Haven't seen an e-mail yet.

im in from qore but i probably wont download the beta till monday

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

This is bullshit! I was in the private beta, I subscribed to qore and I still haven't gotten my email.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

Around the Network

I was playing this last night; the co-op campaign is truly something special, and it seems like this will be the main focus of the game. I think left 4 dead has really just been handed some pretty steep competition. The resistance engine's ability to handle many enemies at once (without a frame rate drop) is really on show here. The 3 character classes is genius. This is one incredibly addicting game here as the level in the beta is massive, so you can play it out through different routes, and it basically becomes a whole new map. The menu says 1/12, so I'm assuming there will be 12 of these massive levels in the final game.

The competitive was a lot of been there done that for me, but I'm sure if you liked the first one's multiplayer (I never liked it) you'll see it as its a step up from that.

@ Rob6021

I personally think that Left4Dead really will be better than R2 in terms of co-op because that is all that its got going for it.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.