By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 beta now up

Yearly Qore member, just got my invite at 12:00 midnight EST, yesss.

Around the Network

I got mine from pre-ordering. No buying Qore for me! :P

And MAN, this download is taking forever! It's over 2 gb! It's amazing that this beta is over 2 gb, yet the kz2 beta is less than half a gb.

my psn is BaBa_GaNoOsH, but im still waiting on my key :(

I am in and have played it. This game is going to be a must buy for PS3 owners.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/690230/Resistance_2_Beta_Multiplayer_Video.html

Time to Work !

Around the Network

does anyone know if the european one is up? (if there is one?!) I preordered r2 from play.com and they said i should be getting a beta key on or aqfter 16 th of October. I am still waiting

yeah i called my homie at GAMESTOP & he opened a beta paper & gave me the code over the phone been playing since wednesday night its fukn AWSOME its not a beta in my eyes its really tyat sick!!!! ranked 37 in overall xp points

PSn : L1L_D323
mention that ur from the chartz aight peace R2 time enough of this forum time 2 KILL!!!!!!

Got yearly qure secp and got the email on the 16th and the beta so far is awesome!!!. 60 player matches are great and huge slug fest to win its great.

PSN is Cobertnation

So is it any good? Is the 60 vs 60 any good?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

its 30 vs 30 btw ultimate XD