By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

Got my beta code...

(im registered for 2 more from a couple lotteries..will share if I get one)

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Around the Network

. Do you have Resistance 1? no but i am in the resistance 2 beta

2. What is your PSN? headshot91

3. What is your timezone and country? GMT, UK

4. What time is most favorable for you? evenings weekends

i just realized R2 is coming out in 16 days

Nov. 4,

why cant october go any faster?

skip halloween, juss playin

Hey I might play some in the beta if you want.

I'm currently #1 on the co-op leaderboard =)

Anyone enjoying competitive modes?  I've been primarily playing co-op.

windbane said:

Anyone enjoying competitive modes? I've been primarily playing co-op.

I was playing some 2v2 and 3v3 competitive in 'Alleys' and it was awesome...Im finding the 30v30 to be epic in its 'this is crazy' and fun factor, and I felt a real nice tactical vibe.

I had trouble getting into co-op (server issue) and the one time I did, I was the 9th man, seriously, I spawned with no weapon and was on the outside of the 'fort' thing and couldn't get it...which was probably a good thing since i had no weapon!!!

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Around the Network
GodofWine said:
windbane said:

I was playing some 2v2 and 3v3 competitive in 'Alleys' and it was awesome...Im finding the 30v30 to be epic in its 'this is crazy' and fun factor, and I felt a real nice tactical vibe.

I had trouble getting into co-op (server issue) and the one time I did, I was the 9th man, seriously, I spawned with no weapon and was on the outside of the 'fort' thing and couldn't get it...which was probably a good thing since i had no weapon!!!

Odd, that happened to me once...spawning into a game as the 9th person with no weapon.

I did play 1 round of 30v30 and that was rather chaotic.  No lag, though, and that's a nice feat.  I'll have to try out more competitive...

windbane said:
GodofWine said:
windbane said:

Odd, that happened to me once...spawning into a game as the 9th person with no weapon.

I did play 1 round of 30v30 and that was rather chaotic.  No lag, though, and that's a nice feat.  I'll have to try out more competitive...

I played some 30V30. No lag either, but in each of the 3 games I played, I was invinsible. I would go around killing a bunch load of people but when the round ended, it was say 0 Kills 0 Deaths and X(however many people I actually killed and usually nearly 100) Assists. I was not impressed. I was also not impressed with the fact that they removed rage mode. What chimera are now the same as humains except for the weapons the spawn with?!

A resistance league cool my friend owns that game.

Im game. Im part of the Neogaf clan.

But they're mostly active in RES2 beta, and since I dont have the beta..... :(... I play alone.

So sure I dont mind joining up on weekends for some action.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

sharv33n said:
thanx for putting me up (top 4, yay)

btw, we are all apart of soemthing great, man im gettin so pumped up, cant wait for R2

Actually, I put you in twice. You were 4th and 10th, so I left the tenth (Now nine) since I assumed that's what you would want. Just kidding, I left your 4th spot.

The roster has been updated. :)

@ rukusa What is your PSN? And the league is for Thursday evenings, not Saturdays... though feel free to use the thread to set up games when ever.

@All Due to the fact that so many timezones are represented, I am looking for people to act as party hosts in the Pacific timezone and a European timezone. Hosting parties in Resistance does not cost you additional bandwidth, so don't worry about that. It is just a matter of assembling the players in one unit so we can then join other random people. What will happen is the European host will start a party in the evening, when he is done hosting, he notifies the east coast host (probably me, Bowties) and people accept his party invites, then the process is repeated with the pacific host. That way, we can all play to our liking. :)

So who wants to put their name down as potential hosts and back-up hosts?