By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

Turns out I had a better day today, so I'll be taking a hot bath to warm up from the -24C ( -11F) temperatures soon and then signing in for an hour of so of Resistance. Hope to see a few of you friendly faces tonight and have a good laugh at Chrono's antics.

Around the Network

Alright, let's get this thing started. Chrono is in the game, Griffin is on the PSN and Mirson is on VGC, so we should have half a squad.
Again, I'll have to leave in about 1 hour though.

Sorry I couldn't be there; I was at school at the time.

Kind of an off league day ^_^ No matter though! I still got to get dogs a crap load of "now it's a paperweight" ribbons :3

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Is this still going?

Around the Network

yes. i will be there tonight and all days got my soldier to level 30 need gray tech harrr

Sweet!!! >: ) another war-machine! I have all 3 to 30, so I can fill in for whatever ^^ (my fav is soldier, but I don't mind being an ammo or heal bitch :D)

I wondered what bug was causing me to get "paper weights". Anyways, we (Chrono, his room mate and I) only played one round as I screwed up the party menu (keeping myself out of game again) and by time they would be done, it would be my bed time.

LOL well the "Now it's a paperweight!" "Bug" is awesome! Thank you very much! And that would be my fault :3 If you shoot the reactor after it's destroyed with a powerful enough gun, the bug registers it as being destroyed again :3 So using the grenade launcher (12 in the clip, 36 spare) gives me quite a few chances ^^ I'll use the auger next time for even more I PROMISE YOU!!!!!

Assuming tomorrow goes as well as today, then I'll definetly be there tomorrow.