By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

got R2

wat time do u guys play on thursdays?

Around the Network

I'm really not sure if or when I'll be available and if or when you guys play, I'll join you guys. So we'll see if there is a game or not. Please post your interest.

count me in my id is shaqpack, my time is eastern usa

I dunno if I'll make it; my sisters are home and watching a movie on my PS3, so it looks like I'm not going to be on for a while. I'll see if I can join in later.

I'll be around at about 8:45pm EST. I will also have another person that will be playing with us. I can host the matches again tonight aswell, pretty much the same as before, a couple matches of TDM then we can move on to Co-op if that's good with everyone.

Around the Network

Playing playing playing for sure

I'm so addicted in R2 now lol

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Cant believe i never saw this thread lol.
I would like to join =]
id = GJ23

Sorry guys. I expected to be home from my dinner party way way earlier. Maybe I'll explain someday. :)

Can someone fill me in on whether you guys played together anyways?

Only if you explain

jk lol, i was playing my guitar while waiting for a post saying the game was up because i forgot the time xP. I think there's no game then :(

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I see Chrono and Thwip from VGC are playing, Mirons is online here, so maybe we can all meet up a little earlier than usual, like around now. Finish up a little early too. If you've just gotten the game or otherwise want to join us, PSN Bowties.