By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

To get you into more of our co-op games :) Anything man! We were all new at one point :3

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

True. Heck, I sucked at Warhawk when we started, now I still can't fly a Warhawk to save my own life, but I can kill people other ways. When is the R2 patch that would allow me to import the warhawk tank? What? It's not comming? Damn.

LOL it would be a hack ;-; Man is not allowed to put a sniper scope on a tank, Dogs however does as he wishes ;/ Ass xD

ChronotriggerJM said:
LOL it would be a hack ;-; Man is not allowed to put a sniper scope on a tank, Dogs however does as he wishes ;/ Ass xD

It took me forever to find this picture in the Warhawk thread that Skip (come back buddy) created:

LOL that picture rocks xD And it defines your style so well xD

I have a feeling you'd really enjoy a high leveled spec ops :) You get some equipment mods that make your headshots do like... beyond the beyond in bullshit headshot damage :P

Around the Network

I'll be around to play with you guys tonight, Co-op or whatever its up to you guys. I'm also a Supreme Commander now with half a bar from being at the very max thanks to my 16mil XP in co-op

Supreme Commander? That is bloody awesome. Are there many of you around with that high a rank?

I'm quite a bit late, but shall we say the game has started? PSN Bowties

Dogs Rule said:
Supreme Commander? That is bloody awesome. Are there many of you around with that high a rank?

It takes about 18mil XP to get the max out the rank meter.  I seem to run into one about once a day in co-op, so they are not that common.  But most games only have 1 person above rank 30, SC rank is 57 with the 3stars on the following levels.  So most of the players are very low levels in comparison.  But it gets easy to rank up once you get the higher character upgrades. In a room with noobs any of the high characters can get 2-3 times there score with ease.

Thanks for hosting, Griffin. Where was Wenlan?

Anyways, I appreciated coop more than usual, probably thanks to Chrono's coaching. ;) Man those lobby controls can be frustrating. I hope I didn't embarras myself too much. Have a good week.