By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

I'm down :) I actually get to play games one weekdays!

DOGS, HOW DARE YOU!!! Your a valued team member in our co-op games ^^ Your not letting anyone down! Your friggin awesome! And believe me, the more exp you get, the higher level you become, and the better you can support your team :) Don't be silly! I had a great time trying to find your corpse to raise you :3 Not a SINGLE frustrating moment ^^ Even dying for my friends in co-op is a blast!

See I'm all about the co-op :D The competitive seems "ok" to me, but the more I see it the more I want to get into it ^^ So I'm down for anything!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I should join the Resi 2 thursdays league.

But I don't like competitive too much. I'm a co-op whore.

Thanks for the pep talk buddy. I'll put more into it. But I don't see myself playing coop much outside of the league to get that required experience. Of course I'm not gaming as much so I don't get in much competitive either.

:D Well just do co-op when you have buddies on ^^ It's far more enjoyable that way, and you don't have to feel like your a "let down". Goob ;/

And hey! worst comes to worst, you can play a spec ops :) Not giving people ammo? It's cuz your helping them kill enemies! Giving too much ammo, not killing mobs? It's cuz your benefiting your team! :D It's a pretty chill job.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
<3 you DJ ;-; What do you play as your main? ^^

I used to use Solider but now I like Spec-ops.  I'm 16 soldier, 12 spec and 4 medic.

What about the whole fiasco last week, when I went after a lone Chimera as a Special Op, then when I was done with him, I got lost (since I don't know the maps) and by the time I found you guys pretty much all of you were out of ammo?

My R1 clan which was supposed to make its triumphant reunion comeback tour didn't like R2, so they don't really play much. Many traded it in for CoD W@W.

DMeisterJ said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
<3 you DJ ;-; What do you play as your main? ^^

I used to use Solider but now I like Spec-ops.  I'm 16 soldier, 12 spec and 4 medic.

Want to join our league, buddy? We're playing tonight at or around 9PM eastern for about 2 hours.

See you need a wingman dogs :) I will be your wingman! Anytime we play, you and me buddy :D Not knowing the maps can be pretty hard ^^ They do have a little circle... star thing that points to where you need to head, but it's pretty tough sometimes ^^

Plus you have a mic! Bitch as us and we'll come get cha :) Not a single one of us will complain either ^^

Sounds like a plan. Thanks. :)