By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

I forgot about having a game today. Thanks for the remainer and hosting dogs.

Co-op was pretty fun but tough, especially when we got locked in the museum. What were we playing at the end? Ranked competitive? The matches were pretty uneven.

Around the Network

yeah, Ranked competitive. In fact both ranked competives we played were uneven. Insomniac should implement a quit penalty or at least balance teams out between rounds since there is little difference between being chimera or human.

The matches were pretty good tonight, due to the size of our party and the low levels in Co-op, it was pretty tough, but it should be a lot better next week. The DM map was pretty cool too, it seemed like everybody had a chance, there were no blowouts in the scores. But the big TDM matches and core control, seemed pretty unfair due to their entire teams leaving.

I only switched to the ranked because I figured people might like experience points, but if people don't care either way, unranked gives us much more leway to chose modes that will lead to better games.

Next time I play...I'll spend 5 minutes in campaign re-aligning my brain with the buttons in R2 from CoD-WaW...In COD crouch is circle...in R2 grenade is circle...I think I suicided or attacked innocent walls at least half a dozen times...

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Around the Network

Oh, so that's why you kept throwing grenades and dying.

If you guys go into the controls menu you can make your own control layout. I have mine set to the same as CoD4.

Mirson said:
Oh, so that's why you kept throwing grenades and dying.

...I was hoping that my escapades in stupidity went un-noticed...

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

I kept wondering why you would throw grenades and then crouch. You kept throwing them at dogs.

So are we having a game tomorrow?

Yes, we will be having a game tomorrow. I'll post the time at some point tomorrow. Either starting at 8pm or 9pm eastern time.

EDIT: Please post if you plan on comming.