By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 passes 100,000 unit sales in Switzerland.

BKK2 said:

SIEA said they'd include LTDs with the quarterly report, but didn't. Q3 report should be out in a couple of weeks, so if they're not included with that I'll request them again.

Haven't seen any Austrian figures for a while.

Just out of curiosity, how come you stumble upon so much sales data for a wide variety of countries?

Around the Network
zayanora said:
360 isn't even at 50K yet. Switzerland is one of the smartest and richest countries in Europe. No wonder hockey is huge there.

Too bad they suck at it.

Do they play soccer in Switzerland?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

koffieboon said:
BKK2 said:

SIEA said they'd include LTDs with the quarterly report, but didn't. Q3 report should be out in a couple of weeks, so if they're not included with that I'll request them again.

Haven't seen any Austrian figures for a while.

Just out of curiosity, how come you stumble upon so much sales data for a wide variety of countries?

Google News/Alerts.

RolStoppable said:
steven787 said:
Do they play soccer in Switzerland?

Yes and the FC Basel is actually in the Champions League this year. In case you don't know what the Champions League is: It's a corrupt league which Austrian clubs boycott since years.

You boycott that but not the 36 Olympics?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
BKK2 said:
Here's YTD through June:

NDS: 67,558
Wii: 42,313
PS3: 36,040
PSP: 29,346
PS2: 14,758
360: 12,156

That's Switzerland for 2008 right?

Aj_habfan said:
zayanora said:
360 isn't even at 50K yet. Switzerland is one of the smartest and richest countries in Europe. No wonder hockey is huge there.

Too bad they suck at it.

I'm sure Canada will be trashed in next years World championship in Switzerland just like you were last time on your own ice.

European hockey >> North american.

Hey crazy hockey guy (AKA AlexeiYashin), if you're gonna sign up with a new nick to get around your ban at least try to change your tune so it's not so obvious who you are.