By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KZ2 TGS gameplay footage -OMG TOO MUCH ACTION-

makingmusic476 said:
SnakeEyez said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xen said:

This is the original with better graphics and more action. Still terrible in comparison with R2.

edit: this is colourless, personality-less, and not unique in any way. Damn I'm disappointed.

Wait until you play the game to say that.  ;)

Whoa whoa whoa... ur in the beta? Since when? I remember there being a thread about the beta keys going on, and u said that u didn't get one...damn, im so jealous.

I made the thread, and in the OP I specifically said, "I may or may not have gotten one."  :P

Edit: Honestly, how do you think I found out they were being sent out?

Same way I had found out before u made the post, I read it at the Playstation.com forums. I'm not saying u did that, I'm just saying, there are other ways to find out information

Around the Network

GRAB THE DAMN ROCKET LAUNCHER!

Anyone else say this when you watched it?

the graphics indeed looks suberb i feel envy of this game maybe in the future i buy a ps3 for this game

100% Mexican Power

SlumsofOhio said:
GRAB THE DAMN ROCKET LAUNCHER!

Anyone else say this when you watched it?

Haha yes! Until I realized the person playing it probably couldn't understand english

To much action? Their is a lot more action in other FPS....(I am the only one who think that?).

Around the Network
blackstar said:

i don't play shooters but there is a lot of action in there

You should.

outlawauron said:
SpartanFX said:
outlawauron said:
Xen said:
blackstar said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xen said:

This is the original with better graphics and more action. Still terrible in comparison with R2.

edit: this is colourless, personality-less, and not unique in any way. Damn I'm disappointed.

Wait until you play the game to say that.  ;)

believe him , HE IS IN THE BETA :D

Wah, in that case, anticipation is back again.

I would also like to suggest that you play it as well. It's quite an ..... unique experience.  

are you in beta aswell?

I'd just say, look at your PSN friends list in about an hour or two and see what Im playing.

you are not in my friend list ,,,,,,,,,,,are you?

The one bad thing about these videos is they always consist of players that have never played an FPS game before. But the level and action look great, and you guys need to remember this is the second level in the game and the first level is a training one.

Hopefully the game is harder then that made it look. That guy playing was horrible, running around in the open. He should of been dead many times. I just hope it is harder than that looked.

lmfao when i tried to pull my camera out they wouldnt let me !!!
but hey i never thought twice about the game until i played it myself ! and now its a must get 4 me