By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How well do you think the Nintendo DSi will do?

How well do you think the Nintendo DSi will do?

i believe that the DSi will get a descent amount of sales, but not as many as the DS lite model. if parents are going to buy one for there kid i would say they would choose the cheaper DS lite. Why would they pay $180 for the DSi and plus the price of a game (if you didn't have a ds before), you might as well get a console.

what do you think

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

I wouldn't put anything past Nintendo's ability to move hardware at this point. It may not sell as much as the Lite did, but it's appealing to different consumers and there's no proper way to predict it right now.

Extremely well is the DS were are talking about.

Better than the Micro. That said, it does have less battery life so I don't know what to think other than maybe on par w/ the Lite at most.

I got 3 DS phats, and one DS Lite. And I can't wait for the DSi! It'll do great.

Around the Network

It had to be done.

awesome pic but that more sonys way of selling things with brand name

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

i still would buy that toaster by the price of a ds

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

I'll definitely be picking one up.

And isn't the Yen worth less than the USD? So, wouldn't it be more around 160-170USD?

When's that Nintendo Toaster come out again.......