By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angery Video Game Nerd

I think most people here already know who he is but if it can make only one more person learn about him, I'm for this thread.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network
Godot said:
I think most people here already know who he is but if it can make only one more person learn about him, I'm for this thread.

Absoltuely, but it was more just to bring up the fact there is a new video out today.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Mummelmann said:
I've seen all of his videos, he's awesome! I laugh my ass of at every single one, his facial expressions, the language, the music and basically the entire atmosphere is just incredible!
I was shocked to find out that the dude is only one year younger than my dad, though! (Born in 1961!)

You looked up the wrong James Rolfe, there is a canadian compusor with the same name. I would guess the REAL James Rolfe is about 25-26 but I think he is married though.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

From the Anger Begins Video my guess is 28 - 29.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

lol, watch the Top Gun one.

Especially the part where he destroys his TV.

Around the Network

Angry Vide Game Nerd and Cinemassacre productions owns everything else on the internet!
James Rolfe os so freaking funny, and I laugh my ass off every time I see his videoes!
I have seen all the videos he has on the internet and every single one owns!

He has some new movie reviews too if you are interested!
His myspace page is www.myspace.com/thenintendonerd

PS: His myspace page tells me that he is 28 years old!

I need to watch more of his videos I've watch one and it was good.

Yep, James is pretty cool and talented if you check out his stuff in his official site (CineMassacre). I love the fact that he doesn't take it too seriously in his videos. His character is awesome by the way! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!