By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here smokes/drinks or plans on doing so?

Just to get a general consensus of how(or what) VGChartz is doing, I wanted to run this poll o see how the majority reacts. I also wanted to include the younger members who can't (and shouldn't now) be doing this in the future.

I don't ever plan on doing either thing honestly, but with a worldwide community, opinions here will definitely differ.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I drink pretty regularly but have decided never to smoke
Maybe has something to do with increased advancements in the field of liver transplants

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

I've never smoked anything but a partial cigar which lead me to throw up when I was 18. As for alcohol, I ain't got a drop in over 6 months. My wife, she cured me of that. Cured me of drink, and wickedness. Oh wait, I don't have a wife. I rarely drink anymore.

I used to drink quite a lot when I was living in Denmark (like 5-10 liters of beer a week, plus other stuff at parties), not so much anymore though.

I don't think I'll ever smoke though, lung cancer runs in my family plus I think it's disgusting (tried it out two or three times).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

smoke what?

Around the Network

i smoked for a while in college but i've hardly ever touched tobacco.

still drink on occasion but not nearly as much as in college.

Now that I think about it, there were quite a lot of weeks when I drank more than 10 liters of beer... Has anyone here been to "The Moose" in Copenhagen? Then you probably know what I'm talking about.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I drink occasionally, haven't smoked, though.

No seriously smoke what? Answer me.

Now that Im in college, I drink occasionally. I am in a fraternity so it comes with the job. Its not that bad. I used to always say that I would never drink but as long as youre responsible its all good.

Smoking I will never do though.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!