By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Canadian election is over - Rabbids wins! .... Wait, what?

<---- Leave it to me to post this.   Ubisoft just sent me this link of a Rabbids take on the Canadian Election.

http://raymantvelections.ca.ubi.com/

Love those crazy Rabbids.   Very surprised they would even bother making a video on the Canadian election, I suspect they'll have another version of this same video for the US one.

Around the Network

Well there is a french connection isnt there

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I wish our actual election would go like that. That Rabbid can't be any worse than the other candidates.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Yea thats awesome. Love it

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

^^'' They should make movies about those rabbids I love them.

I guess the Canadian Ubisoft made this =p;

And Canada rules =p.

Around the Network

Too bad for liberals and for the quebec party

Awesome! I didn't think they'd do something for the Canadian election!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

and climate change. They sign kyoto but completely negate the point of it by going over.

Tremble said:
Too bad for liberals and for the quebec party

Yeah, the Liberals got their butts handed to them (no surprise though).  But the Bloc Quebec did great.  No need to feel sorry for them.  In fact all parties gain more seats at the Liberal's expense.

That was a pretty funny video.