By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How is it a long time to fix RRod?

It took about a week to get mine back from MS, wasn't really that big of a deal.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network

phoned MS on sunday. recieved box on monday. shipped on tuesday. new console on friday!

no idea why people complain about the length

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

If im allowed to mention a site called cheap***gamer.com we have a thread tallying RROD cases. TONS of people have them, some even got multiple RRODS.

However the turn around time right now is 10 days if you go the "Buy a box, print the label on your printer" route. Yes 10 days.

It's just that simple.

MrBubbles said:
phoned MS on sunday. recieved box on monday. shipped on tuesday. new console on friday!

no idea why people complain about the length

Me neither ... must be disguised Sony agents

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.