By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would you like in the next GTA?

Personally i would love the next GTA to be set in a new spacious city.... with countriside and planes. I would like old characters like Tommy Vercetti, Vic Vance, The Leone's, and CJ to return. I would also like to see old characters relatives in the game... eg Big Smokes Father. I would like to see more 80's radio stations and I would like to see more variety and gang related missions.                

What about you............

Around the Network

A part where the game ends.

No cell phones! The damn thing would ring everytime I tried to do anything.

"Hey Niko, I know you're in fucking Europe trying to save the President's daughter from Zombies (I'm not very original), but come pick me up in an hour. I wanna go bowling!"

yea same.... Wish i could of used my headset to tell Roman to fuck off

In the next GTA I would like to see:
- entirely new city
- wider selection of weapons (flamethrower, chainsaw, minigun, missile launcher, etc...)
- more vehicles (planes, tanks)
- no dates, dinners or any other filler activities involving girlfriends or acquaintances
- improved melee combat
- improved targeting system
- no cell phone or web surfing
- less realism and more fun

Around the Network

I thoroughly enjoyed San Andreas. I would not mind if they did another "gangsta" GTA.

SMcc1887 said:
yea same.... Wish i could of used my headset to tell Roman to fuck off

I want to be able to do this =)

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

more natural movement system.
If you remove the city and everything, combat is just as bad as silent hill 1. bumping into stuff, falling down for long periods of time, glitches..... ew.

Better graphics for one thing. They look like crap with that top down view. What is TT thinking?

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

i would like a next gen vice city