By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG!!!! The stupidest thing happened to me in Rock Band 2!!!

Ok i was playing throught the endless setlist (84 songs!!) on expert, and i was attempting to get the achievement for not failing or pausing.  I was a lil over half way through the setlist and my stupid wireless guitar's batteries died!!!  And other than the batteries dieing, i didn't fail any songs or pause it.  Pissed me off so bad that i didn't get the achievement!!!!

Other than that it feels pretty good to have passed that on expert without failing.   Anyone else on vgchartz pass the endless setlist?

Around the Network

What? They make you play 84 songs non-stop? I don't have the game, but I doubt I would take the time to accomplish that. Sorry about your batteries. That really sucks.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

That's a lot of Rock Band 2. I can barely keep my eyes from rolling into the back of my head during Green Grass and High Tides in Rock Band. Gratz on making it through that, even if you didn't get the achievement.

Go do it again :p

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Hmm, i assume that the game has some health and safety warnings on the packaging or at startup that say take a break every half hour?

84 songs, assuming 4 minutes per song is 336 minutes, or 5 hours 36 minutes.

I think calling playing Rock Band for 5 hours straight an 'achievement' is a bit misleading

almost 6 hours wasted , that should be frustrating.

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

That's the unhealthier thing i have ever heard

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

scottie said:
Hmm, i assume that the game has some health and safety warnings on the packaging or at startup that say take a break every half hour?

84 songs, assuming 4 minutes per song is 336 minutes, or 5 hours 36 minutes.

I think calling playing Rock Band for 5 hours straight an 'achievement' is a bit misleading

You are right.
It should be called a profound, meaningful accomplishment; or, Epic Win fits aswell.
:P

Anyway, I would definitely be ticked if something like that happened after all that input effort.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

That's quite ridiculous...considering the more you play the more battery you use. Rock Band achievement confirmed impossible >

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Do it again! Do it again!

Grahamhsu said:
That's quite ridiculous...considering the more you play the more battery you use. Rock Band achievement confirmed impossible ><.

U will have to put it. Plutonium batteries or something.

F.U. Fun University.