By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just thought of something that would make me buy a Metroid Prime wiimake.

That would be awesome! I'd buy them anyway just so I can have the whole trilogy on Wii but if they added bonus content and polished it up some that would be kick ass.

Around the Network

Personally, it would beh ard for me to NOT buy the Wiimakes, but the inclusion of Kraid would be tantalizing.

Blappo said:
A 3rd person camera would be nice for some areas. I'm playing through it now and I'm missing some jumps because I'm misjudging ledges because of the 1st person perspective. Another option would be to allow you to look down while moving which is what I would do in Half-Life when timing a jump. Does MP3 allow you to do this?

Yeah, you can look down while moving in MP3.

And all Nintendo needs to do to get me is implement good pointer controls. I'm a bitch for Metroid, and I'll pay just to get the definitive version.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.