By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Correct me if im wrong but,xboxLive is the only reason the 360 is surviving

DMeisterJ said:
Ur rong.

did I slip and bump my head...or is the meister paying a backhanded compliment ot the 360?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
heruamon said:
DMeisterJ said:
Ur rong.

did I slip and bump my head...or is the meister paying a backhanded compliment ot the 360?

Just callin' 'em like I see 'em.

Like always.

Dj is correct the poster is wrong

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

I agree...I'm just checking to make sure I didn't get my head slammed and was seeing stars, tooth fairies and other fantasical things, like DJ saying positive about the 360...even if not directly.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

wrong. games is a bigger reason.

Around the Network

Hell yeah! Without the online community Xbox is indeed garbage.

Than again, could you imagine the PS3 without PSN?

But this is Microsoft we're talking about here. Even if they lose money in the video game division they have more than enough money in other divisions to keep them steady. Same goes for Sony.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

HoodFigga said:
But this is Microsoft we're talking about here. Even if they lose money in the video game division they have more than enough money in other divisions to keep them steady. Same goes for Sony.

I'll say it is even worth for Sony. They are loosing a lot of money everywhere while Microsoft (one of the most evil american company) is rich as hell .

They could even give the 360 for free if it was legal...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.