By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Correct me if im wrong but,xboxLive is the only reason the 360 is surviving

Strategyking92 said:
you are soooooo wrong.

I hope you didn't mean me, because I am afraid I am quite right.  However if you are referring to the OP, then yes, he is very wrong :D

Around the Network

nightsurge, you have the most bad ass name ever! Next time the Legion of Doom attacks Metropolis, I'm requesting you personally!

d21lewis said:
nightsurge, you have the most bad ass name ever! Next time the Legion of Doom attacks Metropolis, I'm requesting you personally!

Lols, seriously you like it?  I was bored with my bland XBL gamertag of XBD Tartarus (after that stupid Halo character), so when I got my PS3, I went with this name cuz it just clicked in my head and sounded sweet.

Then I changed my XBL gamertag to NightSurgeX2 =)

I think it would be an excellent X-Men name, or basically any bad ass hero name.

It is pretty cool. I like it!

The topic makes about as much sense as saying PS3 is still around because of brd, or that Wii is successful because of motion controller...it's just myopic and short-sighted, and emulates the foresight of sony's management, which is why THAT console is going to be in 3rd for yet another holiday season...but hey....NEXT year, PS3 will get back to #1...after the launch of heavy rain, which will sell like Halo 3!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
RolStoppable said:
You are wrong, your grammar is bad and your spelling is horrible.

well sorry i didnt have the luxury of growing up in the united states or any other country that speaks the english language

but i taught myself to speak write and read english as best as i can ...and i now speak 3 languages !

how many do u speak ??!!

Cut and Paste into M$ Word is a GREAT way to correct your grammar and spelling.  Maybe M$ should put that into the 360...lol...jk.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

heruamon said:
The topic makes about as much sense as saying PS3 is still around because of brd, or that Wii is successful because of motion controller...it's just myopic and short-sighted, and emulates the foresight of sony's management, which is why THAT console is going to be in 3rd for yet another holiday season...but hey....NEXT year, PS3 will get back to #1...after the launch of heavy rain, which will sell like Halo 3!

Seriously? Are you serious right now?

If you think that Heavy Rain will sell like Halo 3, you are smoking something ridiculously potent.

Agreed with chasmatic12

Also, for the PS3 to pass Xbox 360 in just one years time (a 5.5 million deficit) would mean they would need to sell 458,000 more units than the Xbox 360 for 12 straight months. Not happening.

chasmatic12 said:
heruamon said:

Seriously? Are you serious right now?

If you think that Heavy Rain will sell like Halo 3, you are smoking something ridiculously potent.

In this highly partisan environment, i was just trying to cross the aisle and show some support for the delusi....err...promising hope of my PS3 brethren….and there you go and shoot me down…lol!

Ur rong.