By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Consoles sales predictions

PS3 100 MILLION
WII 100 MILLION
360 50 MILLION

Around the Network

Wow, a lot of people still in denial.

and this:

"it will when wii2 is out and ps3 is still on stores shelves much like ps2 is still doing to xb and gc"

Still cracks me up ^^

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Nick said:

Wow, a lot of people still in denial.

and this:

"it will when wii2 is out and ps3 is still on stores shelves much like ps2 is still doing to xb and gc"

Still cracks me up ^^

still cracks you up? isn't the ps2 increasing its margin against xb and gc cause there off the market don't u think this will happen this generation If the ps3 can't make up ground while the wii is in the market it will do it when it's off

console war is over when all 3 systems are off the market

Play Me

BHR-3

The reason why the PS2 is still selling is because the system was very succesful...

Gamecube and Xbox are no longer in the stores simple because people were not buying those systems anymore. But thats not the case anymore... now Nintendo is selling even faster than the PS2 ever sold.

Now, what make you think Nintendo will drop the Wii? The most probably is that Nintendo will be selling the Wii even after the Wii 2.0 is released, at a very low price, just like the PS2.

^ Exactly.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

The only console with a chance of still selling after the Wii2 and Xbox720 are released is going to be the Wii. The ps3 is having a hard enough time competing as it is. Anyone who doesn't see that is being naive.

Why does anyone think the ps3 will sell against the Wii2 and xbox720 when it isn't even selling well against the current gen? People still believe it and it blows my mind.

OMG! Is there actually people here saying that ps3 will win in the end!?
Remember that it's not the hardware but the customer that defines the consoles lifetime.

Fernando Nick Hemuli

Alot of defensive talk for someone who could'nt even give end of gen #'s for stovo's thread

As far as who will win end of gen we'll have to wait and see but Wii360 are goin to have a LBP coming in first no not little big planet little big promblem

Play Me

@BHR-3.

Are you honestly saying that LBP is going to change the course of this generation?

EOG:

Wii - 140M
PS3 - 65M
X360 - 65M

DS - 160M
PSP - 75M

I don't really care who wins. That doesn't change the fact that you're being completely delusional about it. I'm sure you'll realize it at some point.