By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No reggie I think you're just going blind =) actually I was editing it and somehow it posted again, might've clicked quote instead of edit actually. Is there any way to delete a post?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Why not 360? I have a PC.

@ Grahamsu

LOL I deleted my last message before I saw yours, and I think you will see the answer about deleting posts in my last post :)

I couldn't figure it out either.

@ Shio

LOL you have just started the whole post again.

If that is a genuine question then go into your local store try out all the consoles in all the ways you can and then decide for yourself never belive any of the answers here (it's all just self opionions) or you would end up never buying any console..

KBG29 said:
Reasons Why the 360 does not outsell the Wii, and the hate in Others Region:
-Microsoft does not care about the consumer.
-Microsoft has a history of going in and distroying things people love.
-Microsoft refuses to innovate in any way.
-Microsoft has a history of faulty products.
-Microsoft often forces consumers to upgrade, and fails to support most older products on newer ones.
-360's image is modled towards the crowds that are ruining society. (Please do not take this out of context. I am a 360 owner and I know not everyone that bought it is a drug dealer, or a gang banger, but that is what most people see the 360 as)
-360 has proven its microsoft worthyness by having major technical issues.
-360 fails to put out any games beyond its core demographic, and any attempt to this point has failed to get away from being unfriedly to csuals.
-Xbox live is a slap to the face due to its fees. (I will never have live as long as it is a fee, and they continue to tak on more and more. Netflix should not be extra on live, nor should Sirius. This is the crap that makes people dislike Microsoft.)
-360 fails to innovate, and offers nothing that the competition has not already done better.
-Wii wins because Nintendo markets the Wii as a frendly device.
-Wii wins because Nintendo makes products that people are suckers for.(Everybody loves Wii sports, Women can't resist a work out device, and parnets belive that kids will get more exercise if they have a Wii, than PS3 or 360)
-Wii wins because people think 360/PS3 are very expensive games only devices.
-Wii wins because it is the hot thing in gaming. What you don't have a Wii?
-Wii wins because people are willing to learn how to play it.(give someone a Gamecube controller and tell them to play Zelda, Metroid, or Mario. They will refuse and say it is to hard. I can't remember all the buttons. There are to many things to keep track of. Give the same person a Wiimote, and all the sudden they look like an idiot. They are rarly even using motion controls, and it is just as hard to understand, but for some reason they will want to learn.)

Was this even a serious post......

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

zayanora said:
It's american.

=/

Around the Network

I love my 360, but:

RROD scared a lot of people off.
You have to PAY for online.
Two biggest reasons I see.

You're asking the wrong question though.

perpride said:
I love my 360, but:

RROD scared a lot of people off.
You have to PAY for online.
Two biggest reasons I see.

You're asking the wrong question though.

how am i asking the wrong question?

reggie2 said:

Last time I checked the 360 outsold the PS3 in others again, so what's your point OP?, no reason it will not carry on, you the same as I don't know how many consoles will sell next week in others or anywhere else, so your post is POINTLESS....

And no mention of the WII sales ?..

@Branko2166

Your first point = Live is the best I would happily pay for ut as long as it stays this good, and looks like it will be very good once the LIVE EXPERIENCE arrives on the 19th November.

Your second point, in that case I take it you never bought a PS2 for the exact same reason then (Early PS2 dvd drive etc) ?..

Actually I bought my ps2 in 2004 so I guess I was lucky not to have bought it early. And don't get me wrong I think that LIVE is a great service I just don't believe people should be charged to play online.

I can't speak for everyone but I don't own a 360 because it offers very little exclusive content and it has notorious reliability issues.

I keep seeing the reliability issue as an owner of one that did RROD this is WAY overblown. I had one of my two in 3 years RROD and there is a 5 year warrently and was replaced in 1 week. That issue no longer applies if you are buying one.

People seem to hate the Xbox because they hate MS, me I am no fan of them personally either cant stand vista, OSX here I come but the 360 is a great machine with an awesome library of games with a good price and the best online experience. I may not like MS but the 360 is the best machine FOR ME in this generation and why I gladly own one. PS3 lost me when they removed BC.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks