By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - MrBubbles wants a Turn Based Strategy Game.

a sci fi or fantasy one would be nice...i enjoyed Disciples and Age of Wonders.  need to run on a computer about 5 years old now.   any suggestions on games?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I don't know what you've played or haven't. Anything by blizzard is a must. Starcraft? Warcraft 2 or 3?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I don't know what you've played or haven't. Anything by blizzard is a must. Starcraft? Warcraft 2 or 3?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Turn-based, vagabond, turn-based.

Good friend Mr. Bubbles, may I suggest the Battle For Wesnoth?

Lol, oops. I forgot as soon as I read it. Screw it, you still should buy starcraft and Warcraft 2 and 3.

Around the Network

I remember when RTS was for casual gamers, and all the hardcore played TBS.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

http://www.wesnoth.org/

Have I mentioned that Battle for Wesnoth is very, very free? As an open-source title, it is free. It costs nothing!

(free)

ive played both starcraft and warcraft. they were good games, but i prefer TBS over RTS as i dont like to be rushed. id like to be able to just take 5 minutes to look at stats or look around the map sometimes.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Have you played Master of Orion 2?

im sure youve played HoMM 5 and gal civ then ?