By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGChartz picture thread!!

Thatmax said:
^^ hey you look like your avatar : )

Yeah, I thought that too when I saw both pics side by side. That's great, I love how Riou looks

Around the Network

Well... Here's one of me.... 

No... I don't normally look like this completely, but I was dressed as a 80's rocker for halloween.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Here are 2 year old pic of me getting my lip pierced. I dont look like that anymore really but yea

^
OW! O_o *Shivers* I hate needles... Oh and rubang looks cool... Dunno why, maybe it's the hat and his facial hair, maybe it's where he is... But he does! :P

Pre boot-camp pics.  I will have to soon say good-bye to my beautiful hair :(

Around the Network

hmmm y'all aren't too bad looking for a bunch of video game nerds ;)

Also, I have some kind of strange love of guys with lip piercings.

As for my picture, recently I kinda freaked out and got paranoid about stalkers and deleted all of my pictures on the internet (none on my computer) except for my current myspace profile pic. Its a bit old. I might be able to bring a recent one out soon because my friend and I went on a roadtrip and she photographed... everything. So if any of those came out good I might post one.

So anyways, I'll give my current myspace pic which is me with my dad... Christmas 1989

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Domo-Kun said:

Hey...haven't I seen you somewhere before?

::hugs Thatmax::: ???

Oh, and moongodess, I HAVE THAT GUITAR. I recorded some jams with it when I was 14 but can't find them now. Never lost the guitar though for 12 years. I should take a picture with it.

Every time I see a pic of Rubang I think of hatguy from xkcd.

Oh and the only picture of me that I have ever shared on the net - its from about 2-3 years ago now I think.

Strangely I still wear that T-shirt. In fact I'm wearing it right now. I need new clothes.