By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Home Beta updated!!

wow that is pretty unique...

Around the Network

HOME success depends on the contend.

things like movie world premiere.

artist concerts, game competitions etc.

WOW that looks pretty cool.

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

great and all but i'm starting to lose interest in Home, its just been so long and i feel totally detached from it now.

I really don't think they're going to release it with LBP, that would have been the sort of announcement that could have made TGS for them. but they didn't announce it.

its just getting long in the tooth unfortunately. I really hope i'm wrong, i want to get it and really love it, but i'm starting to get bored of the talk when i can't see it myself.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

"""
The most important bit is that you’ll be able to obtain special items usable within Playstation Home depending on the level of your gameplay.
So does this mean that when you have played a game a lot and gathered enough trophies you will for example be able to walk around in a generals outfit (Warhawk related) or have a golden golfstick in your hands (Hot Shot Golf 5 related). We don’t know but it is getting more and more interesting in what Sony has planned for Home.
"""

==> is it true jerseyboy609 ???

have u seen such things already in Home ???

Time to Work !

Around the Network

http://talkplaystation.com/interesting-bit-about-home-at-tgs/

Time to Work !

libellule said:
"""
The most important bit is that you’ll be able to obtain special items usable within Playstation Home depending on the level of your gameplay.
So does this mean that when you have played a game a lot and gathered enough trophies you will for example be able to walk around in a generals outfit (Warhawk related) or have a golden golfstick in your hands (Hot Shot Golf 5 related). We don’t know but it is getting more and more interesting in what Sony has planned for Home.
"""

==> is it true jerseyboy609 ???

have u seen such things already in Home ???

lol, I havent seen any of that yet...nor did I know about it. right now, you can access your profile through the psp xmb that you walk around with, but there isnt a trophy room yet

kowenicki said:
Im just wondering when you are going to concede the MGS4 v Gears thing? looking less and less likely for you now dont you think?

lol, just give it a holiday then talk to me...and remember, gears of war had 2 holidays

kowenicki said:
jerseyboy609 said:
kowenicki said:
Im just wondering when you are going to concede the MGS4 v Gears thing? looking less and less likely for you now dont you think?

lol, just give it a holiday then talk to me...and remember, gears of war had 2 holidays

and a much smaller install base....

True, but watch how this will do miracles for Resistance 2

jerseyboy609,

but do u realize this is typically what will (could) make Home great for gamers.

Imagine someone with :

- a solid eye because he is a king at MGS4
- a "moto hat" because he is the master of motorstorm
- all the games

Time to Work !