By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Buy Resistance 2 the day it is released!

thats great.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

2 million first week is impossible

I say 450k worldwide first week.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Scruff7 said:
PRE-ORDERED!

Amazon.co.uk had it for a £29.99 if you ordered well in advance, mines coming release day and i will be taking the day off to blast my way to paradise!

I hope i won't be alone >[

Did the same thing and preordered 2 boxes from Amazon.co.uk , the price was just to good to pass. One box for me, and the other one for a friend a few streets away. Thats 2 games for €90 instead of the regular €70 for ONE price. \o/

Amazon.co.uk is so full of win

And i can use my local Amazon login over there ^_^

Definitely get this game. Hell, I even decided to get the Collector's Edition, for the cooler cover and the Chimeran figurine. ^_^

However, if you can't decide between Resistance 2 and Killzone 2, I'd have to say wait for the latter, based on what I've played of the Killzone 2 beta. Of course, MyResistance.net hasn't sent me my Resistance 2 beta code yet, so I can't really make a fair comparison right now.

But yeah, Killzone 2 = awesomesauce

I already reserved Socom, LBP, and R2.

Im Just a waiting Tuesday is socom. next tuesday LBP.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

I have already payed for my pre order lol, so does that mean i need to buy it again lol, just to inflate the numbers.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Snake612 said:

Attention all vgchartz users who are sony fanboys or just own a PS3, go buy Resistance 2. So far there hasn't been a PS3 exclusive that has sold more than 2 million the first week of sales. Lets make Resistance 2 be the first game to do that. I'm hoping that it will sell at least 2.5 million first week, if possible. So everyone go buy Resistance 2 on November 4, 2008!

I assume your talking about world wide week one sales, not just a certain region right?

Snake612 said:
Grand Turismo 5 is not coming out until 2010. That's two years from now. If we wait until then, 360 will more than pass ps3 sales. Lets make Resistance 2 the first game to sell more than 2 million. Then after that game it will be Killzone 2 then God of War III, and then Grand turismo and final fantasy xiii and so on and so on.

final fantasy 13 will sell more on 360

13 is unlucky

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Sorry, but I only buy games I want to play.

jacezo said:
Snake612 said:
Grand Turismo 5 is not coming out until 2010. That's two years from now. If we wait until then, 360 will more than pass ps3 sales. Lets make Resistance 2 the first game to sell more than 2 million. Then after that game it will be Killzone 2 then God of War III, and then Grand turismo and final fantasy xiii and so on and so on.

final fantasy 13 will sell more on 360

13 is unlucky

Umm no, most FF fans thats played Final fantasy would keep sticking to Sony while there will be only a few that would buy it for 360. YOu talking about a game being directly made for PS3, you saying a port will do better? ha!

oh btw, Japan only sells FFXIII on PS3. So there is no way 360 can surpass its sales.