By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSP 3000 or Xbox 360?

DMeisterJ said:
lol Starcraft

You're clearly delusional, and not making any sense... lol.

This thread is exactly the same.

Just giveup. U lost

Around the Network

PSP

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Don't get either one. On the one hand, you have the means to play 95% of all 360 releases already and on the second hand you don't really sound like you want a PSP. Sure you obviously want it more than a 360, but you said yourself you've had months where it collected dust. Support for the handheld isn't getting better, it's getting worse. Buy games for what you already own.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

actually, neither.. save up and build a good computer.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

ssj12 said:

HA! I never thought i'd say this, but I'm in full agreement with you.

Gazz if you do enjoy the games 360 shares with the PC, I would put that money into your PC so you can get better results out of the next few years of PC gaming.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
ssj12 said:

HA! I never thought i'd say this, but I'm in full agreement with you.

Gazz if you do enjoy the games 360 shares with the PC, I would put that money into your PC so you can get better results out of the next few years of PC gaming.

Come now, you should know I'm for PC first and consoles second.

All he has to do is read my "New Steam games" articles and he will see how many great PC games are released each weeks. There are shovelware like any platform but there are more good - AAA titles than on the consoles.

spidey_77 said:
DMeisterJ said:
lol Starcraft

You're clearly delusional, and not making any sense... lol.

This thread is exactly the same.

Just giveup. U lost

LOL.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It does sound like you've already made up your mind in favor of the PSP. Also, given the tone of your other posts, I think you'd have difficulty enjoying the 360 - even if you tried to be impartial. Even so, my recommendation would be: get neither and save your money instead. If something comes out that you really want to play, the money will be there. You say money's kind of tight, and when that's the case, there's no reason to be dropping money on new systems that only somewhat interest you.

@everyone discussing my pc:
My PC is not really up for discussion here. It's more then able to play modern day games. I have a special tweaked version of XP (200 mb installation disc even) on it which boots and runs extremely fast and use Mandriva linux 2009 (2008 till a few days ago), so my XP installation doesn't get clogged up with programs that aren't used for gaming. Anyone who games on a pc knows the biggest reason in gaming slowdown is all the additional crap installed. Besides that Mandriva is extremely versatile and user friendly, way more then XP and I hardly have to worry about virusses. Booting into a different OS can be a pain sometimes, but is well worth it.

I am also not offering the option of PS3 vs 360. That is a done deal for me as Starcraft so clearly pointed out. I have my PS3 hooked up to my HDTV downstairs and it's a blast. Streaming, playing games, BD movies which aren't even an option on 360, basic browsing to check the current weather on radar and so on. Biggest advantage is that it is SILENT (big deal while watching a film as you all must be aware), something my previously owned 360's were not and would never deserve a place in the living room as a media center for. Note, even though I have a coolermaster case and special fans, my pc simply isn't silent enough to compete with PS3, love it otherwise though.

This topic is about the choice between a handheld and a console that will get a place next to my PC, not one that gets center attention as that position is filled with full satisfaction. A luxury item that will get less attention then my other units and getting some dust on it is ok. Please bugger off with the " he is biased because he criticized my topic" crap. I have owned a 360 before and I am trying to be open minded about this myself. I don't need distracting posts from a certain fanboy who has never even owned another console then his precious 360 so f... off. The 360 is only 149 Euro right now for a limited period and well worth considering.

Thanks for the advice from everyone else though. You guys rule, though I have still have to make up my mind unfortunately.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Gazz said:
@everyone discussing my pc:
My PC is not really up for discussion here. It's more then able to play modern day games. I have a special tweaked version of XP (200 mb installation disc even) on it which boots and runs extremely fast and use Mandriva linux 2009 (2008 till a few days ago), so my XP installation doesn't get clogged up with programs that aren't used for gaming. Anyone who games on a pc knows the biggest reason in gaming slowdown is all the additional crap installed. Besides that Mandriva is extremely versatile and user friendly, way more then XP and I hardly have to worry about virusses. Booting into a different OS can be a pain sometimes, but is well worth it.

I am also not offering the option of PS3 vs 360. That is a done deal for me as Starcraft so clearly pointed out. I have my PS3 hooked up to my HDTV downstairs and it's a blast. Streaming, playing games, BD movies which aren't even an option on 360, basic browsing to check the current weather on radar and so on. Biggest advantage is that it is SILENT (big deal while watching a film as you all must be aware), something my previously owned 360's were not and would never deserve a place in the living room as a media center for. Note, even though I have a coolermaster case and special fans, my pc simply isn't silent enough to compete with PS3, love it otherwise though.

This topic is about the choice between a handheld and a console that will get a place next to my PC, not one that gets center attention as that position is filled with full satisfaction. A luxury item that will get less attention then my other units and getting some dust on it is ok. Please bugger off with the " he is biased because he criticized my topic" crap. I have owned a 360 before and I am trying to be open minded about this myself. I don't need distracting posts from a certain fanboy who has never even owned another console then his precious 360 so f... off. The 360 is only 149 Euro right now for a limited period and well worth considering.

Thanks for the advice from everyone else though. You guys rule, though I have still have to make up my mind unfortunately.

ok, than PSP