By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSP 3000 or Xbox 360?

DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
This was never going to be a genuine debate. You already know what your choice is.

Get the PSP.

One could have said the same thing (bolded) about your "friends" dilemma of PS3 or 360. But I'm not going to take this more off-topic.

You already gave him the correct choice.

Except that post presented the opinions of a friend and specifically requested PS3 information to balance out my own biased opinion in advising her...

That household will now have a PS3 in the next two months...

The fail is strong with this one.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
This was never going to be a genuine debate. You already know what your choice is.

Get the PSP.

One could have said the same thing (bolded) about your "friends" dilemma of PS3 or 360. But I'm not going to take this more off-topic.

Except that post presented the opinions of a friend and specifically requested PS3 information to balance out my own biased opinion in advising her...

But it's the same thing.

X console or Y console.

Obvious bias, etc. etc. 

Whether or not the house will have a PS3 or not is irrelevant, it's the same exact concept. 

There is no fail in that one.

Do you enjoy home console RPG? If so then get the xbox, it has a plethora of already out and coming soon RPG, not all are good but most are at least enjoyable.

Otherwise get the PSP.

Despite the similar price point the XBOX will still cost you more money if you want to make the most out of it Live , accesories , hard drive etc. Depends on what your gaming needs are if you mostly at home then the 360 is for you if not then get yourself a PSP.

DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

Get the PSP.

But it's the same thing.

X console or Y console.

Obvious bias, etc. etc. 

Whether or not the house will have a PS3 or not is irrelevant, it's the same exact concept. 

There is no fail in that one.

No, it is not the same thing.

Gazz:

- Buying for himself.

- Year of trolling against the Xbox 360.

- OP highly biased towards PSP.

- Outcome pre-determined.

Starcraft:

- Buying for another.

- Specifically seeking balance to the bias.

- OP balanced.

- Outcome in favour of my least favoured console.

DMeisterJ:

- Fail.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Handheld vs console it all depends on YOUR taste. Do you go on the road a lot? Or do you use most of your time to relax at home?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Neither.. PSP if anything. If you have a PC and a PS3 their really isn't much that you'd be missing on Xbox. If I were you i'd just go get a shit load of games.

If Gears 2, Fable 2, Left 4 Dead, or Banjo Kazooie N&B arn't must plays for you than hopefully you know the answer.

if you have a gaming PC ,360 is redundant and less reliable,,,so PSP 3000 would be my pick.

lol Starcraft

You're clearly delusional, and not making any sense... lol.

This thread is exactly the same.

Get them both! But yeh, you sound like you want that PSP more. Least if you get a 60gb xbox now, you know the chances of it failing on you are alot lower.