By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSP 3000 or Xbox 360?

Need some advice on what to get... Here are my arguments!

-Both are roughly the same price here so that's no influence

-I already have a PC, Wii and PS3 making practicly every game availible for me

-Shooters are meant for the "intuitive" control of PC or Wii, don't even bother mentioning them as a pro

-PSP only broke down on me after dropping it down the stairs accidentally, shit happens

-2 of my previously owned 360's broke down during simple gameplay, deep deep shame on you for that MS

-Combined with PC and/or PS3, I can get anything streamed on my PSP anywhere and play some games

-360 controller easily beats PSP controls

-PSP gets a PSPstore

After reading it back, the 360 already came out as the loser, but I want to add one more big argumen. My previous PSP had been gathering dust a few times for a period of a month or so. Also, with everything I already have, paying for live would be completely pointless and stupid, so that's a no go.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

get a psp so you can flaunt it in front of my face and i'd be forced to buy one too

This was never going to be a genuine debate. You already know what your choice is.

Get the PSP.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

SHORT ANSWER......PSP

i personaly would get 360 but u sound like u want psp more

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

well...id suggest making a list of games coming/already out for each that you would like to play....
but as already pointed out... you seem to have made up your mind already

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

What exactly are you looking for?

I would get a 360 if i were you, i have an arcade for my bro and an elite for myself. I never had a promblem and there are games that can appeal to everyone. I love the psp but imo the controls are nasty and there arn\'t that many games for it to be honest. You can plug you ipod or other mp3 players to the 360, it can be a blast!

It is obvious I do want a PSP again and it will come. However, money doesn't grow on my back and I need to decide between them now that the 360 is 149,- EUR on sale here in the Netherlands. HDD is not necessary for me at this time since you clearly read I have other alternatives for it.

In favour of the 360, it is an entire console vs "just" an handheld . I have however lost all faith in their hardware quality since I previously owned them. Deep trust issues as I am sure people can imagine and that's why I can be quite harsh on the 360 from time to time.

Still try to be openminded in this topic. I am trying to step over my previous bad experience.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

PSP
Tims is precious so ...
/thread