By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Weekend thread.

Maybe if you didnt hate people you would not be so lonely.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Eat. Sleep. Play video games. Feel lonely. Hate certain people. Sleep some more. Feel lonely again.

Yep. These truly are the best years of my life...

awh why are you lonely? -hugs-

wow, i hug strangers now, i must really be losing it.

My daughter is my world.

I hate people because they make me lonely.

My social life is horrible and outcasty. My academic life is pretty damn amazing. I think the two are coorelated.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I used to have the same problem. Here is a solution. Enroll in advanced classes on the weekend like I do on Saturdays. You challenge yourself academically and make deep friendships with some great people who break the mold of average academics. Its even better if you can find one in a city as you can hang out afterwards.

That is what I did today. I went to classes at a University and afterwards traversed little Italy with some close friends form the program whom I've known for years.

You need people in your life dude and you have to enjoy your youth becuz you only have one.

Advanced classes? Like what?

I am in Eighth Grade. There are no advanced classes out of school I can take. The ones that there are are too advanced for me.

But there is no one I can relate to in school. The only interests I have that would be able to make me relatable is video games, and my tastes in video games are substantially different from everyone in school. I can not relate. I hate being smart.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Advanced classes? Like what?

I am in Eighth Grade. There are no advanced classes out of school I can take. The ones that there are are too advanced for me.

But there is no one I can relate to in school. The only interests I have that would be able to make me relatable is video games, and my tastes in video games are substantially different from everyone in school. I can not relate. I hate being smart.

you sound abit emo to be 13, get into something there are some activies outside studying.

even with other outcast :P

Yeah. Activities. Like sports?

Pfffft. Like that could happen. I am horrible at sports. Unathletic.

What the hell is there to do when you're an unathletic outcast?

I am slowly trying to get friends though. There are a couple of kids that don't hate me and are actually nice. But I think they secretly hate me. At most, I can only think of two people that are genuinely nice to me in school.

It doesn't really get me down though. I usually have a cheerful attitude. I couldn't give two shits about their opinions because they are worthless in the real world. I have learned that being made fun of for social standing or physical appearance will not get you further or behind in life. The only thinh that really matters is academic performance.

I do feel lonely sometimes. It only sometimes makes me sad, but not ultra-depressed or anthing like that.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

@ dtewi:

Maybe you're expecting too much from people? If you have to lower yourself to their level, I suggest you do it. Being a bookworm is not that bad, but you got to live one day! ;)

Don't worry though, school relationships are usually pointless because, like you said, people's opinions about you are usually forgetful and rubbish. It's called jealousy most of the time. You shouldn't feel affected by papa's boys or anything like that, it's just obstacles you got to climb over. It really gets interesting in college though, where you meet new people with new tastes and new personalities. I've had the blast of my life this first semester! Partying actually gets fun, and has no point most of the time, but at least you're with people! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Lowering to their level involves bullying and horribly unfunny, uncomfortable chats about sex.

On the bus ride back from a field trip on Friday, there were two people. One in the seat next to me, one in the seat behind me. They are horribly annoying. I started to try and talk to them, and then they started talking about the "hilarious" world of sex. I really don't want to go into details because it is horribly disgusting what they said. They asked if I got "wood" when I look at my sister. I wanted to literally scream at the fucks and punch their heads in.

So yeah. I don't want to be a part of their world if it means hate and immaturity.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

@Dtewi

Go to eHarmony!