By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats up with all the Kim Possible fans on this site?

Far be it from me to judge anyone based on their fandom but there are a lot of people with Kim Possible avatars on this site.

To me it was an alright show, kind of repetetive. The games sucked though. Someone please explain the fandom to me.

Around the Network

I liked the show, though not enough to have an avatar about it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Is there really more then 2? Can't be more than 4.

I blame rolstoppable.

unsurprisingly my question was not answered.

Around the Network

Lets think for a second.

Whats Kim Possible?

Who knows...

Anyway, I believe it's happening because it can!

The reason behind this, could only be answered by the users themselves.

I'll leave it at this.

Sephiroth357 reporting from Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Who knows. I tend to just ignore them.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Well, I liked the show. But once I think about it, it is pretty damn repetetive.

Step 1: Pick an average teenage conflict.

Step 2: Pick a random villian and develop a scheme that is relatable to the conflict.

Step 3: Have Kim beat villian and learn lesson.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

twesterm and rol are secretly lovers.

the rest just follow their lead. :P

You missed GlingGling.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo