By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what is offending you!

Fat people who walk around naked at the gym.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
dtewi said:
supermario128 said:
dtewi said:
supermario128 said:
People that smoke or people who swear all the time.

What?! People who smoke offend you!?

Yes, I can't stand smokers. Why, do you smoke?

No, but my mother does and my grandmother used to. I take great offense knowing that you can't stand them.

Another people that I can't stand are you. The ones that look down on other's choices, thinking that they are better. I hate those who are condescending. It is someone's choice to smoke, do drugs, etc.. It is their choice, and if someone's choice does not harm anyone, then you are in no f'ing place to judge.

What if it does harm someone around you? Do you know that your mother is harming you (or do you even feel like you're being harmed)? Smoke is just not good for your health, and there is probably a reason why he can't stand them (I'm assuming it's this one and doesn't want to be harmed by it).

So we have to look down on those who damage their own health?

And secondhand smoke only kills when there are those foolish enough to be around those who smoke. If it is absolutely unavoidable (like the case with my mother), don't victimize yourself to make cigarettes look bad or to get someone to quit, just turn on a fan or leave the room or make the person smoking the room by asking politely instead of being a dick about it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Cigarettes smell bad but ganja should be made into perfume.

I don't look down on those who smoke or think I'm better than them, I just wish they would all quite.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

dtewi said:
SHMUPGurus said:
dtewi said:
supermario128 said:
dtewi said:
supermario128 said:

No, but my mother does and my grandmother used to. I take great offense knowing that you can't stand them.

Another people that I can't stand are you. The ones that look down on other's choices, thinking that they are better. I hate those who are condescending. It is someone's choice to smoke, do drugs, etc.. It is their choice, and if someone's choice does not harm anyone, then you are in no f'ing place to judge.

What if it does harm someone around you? Do you know that your mother is harming you (or do you even feel like you're being harmed)? Smoke is just not good for your health, and there is probably a reason why he can't stand them (I'm assuming it's this one and doesn't want to be harmed by it).

And secondhand smoke only kills when there are those foolish enough to be around those who smoke. If it is absolutely unavoidable (like the case with my mother), don't victimize yourself to make cigarettes look bad or to get someone to quit, just turn on a fan or leave the room or make the person smoking the room by asking politely instead of being a dick about it.

That wouldn't work, before you'd be disturbing their right to smoke where they want to smoke. Now's the time to be a dick to them if they don't want to move out of the area (especially if it strickly says that you can't smoke in a certain area). I didn't make the laws, but they should at least be respected (for that case).

We don't have to look down on those who damage their own health, but as human beings with survival extincts and such, we have the right to wish for the best of people we love. Look man, my grandmother smoked all her life, and she's been to the hospital 3 times lately because of lung problems. She did say she wanted to stop smoking, and we all wanted her to stop (she did, for 2 weeks), but that damn poison is still in her life today and she's just shortening her life that way! This attitude makes me sick, because she says ''Look, I won't have long to live anyways, so let me do as I want'', that's fricking bullshit if you ask me. She's hurting us, and she's definitely hurting my mother the worse.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
dtewi said:
SHMUPGurus said:
dtewi said:
supermario128 said:
dtewi said:
supermario128 said:

That wouldn't work, before you'd be disturbing their right to smoke where they want to smoke. Now's the time to be a dick to them if they don't want to move out of the area (especially if it strickly says that you can't smoke in a certain area). I didn't make the laws, but they should at least be respected (for that case).

We don't have to look down on those who damage their own health, but as human beings with survival extincts and such, we have the right to wish for the best of people we love. Look man, my grandmother smoked all her life, and she's been to the hospital 3 times lately because of lung problems. She did say she wanted to stop smoking, and we all wanted her to stop (she did, for 2 weeks), but that damn poison is still in her life today and she's just shortening her life that way! This attitude makes me sick, because she says ''Look, I won't have long to live anyways, so let me do as I want'', that's fricking bullshit if you ask me. She's hurting us, and she's definitely hurting my mother the worse.

I would gladly pass any bill that prohibits smoking in crowded, public areas. When it becomes a danger to another's health, that is when we could do something. But if you are outside in a non-crowded area and you see someone smoking 50 feet away, would you tell them to stop?

Her attitude is that she doesn't have long to live so what is smoking going to do? This is obviously a delicate issue, concerning death and all that, so I won't go into detail. But here is one thing: If she is going to die, why does she have to quit smoking. Is it going to kill her earlier, or is it just a metaphorical purpose?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

I would gladly pass any bill that prohibits smoking in crowded, public areas. When it becomes a danger to another's health, that is when we could do something. But if you are outside in a non-crowded area and you see someone smoking 50 feet away, would you tell them to stop?

Her attitude is that she doesn't have long to live so what is smoking going to do? This is obviously a delicate issue, concerning death and all that, so I won't go into detail. But here is one thing: If she is going to die, why does she have to quit smoking. Is it going to kill her earlier, or is it just a metaphorical purpose?

Hehe, nah. If people want to smoke just ''to smoke,'' then let them be as long as they deliver no harm. This is basically my point here. =P

It is definitely going to kill her earlier, and she's just being violent when she doesn't have her smoke now. It's almost become silly if you ask me, to be that dependant to a little white thingy with bad stuff in it, even before death. It's almost as if we tell her something, and then it comes out of her ear as soon as she hears it! Might as well let her be, the harm is already done anyway (done by cigarettes I mean).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Beja-Beja said:

i agree

Im never offended

Beja-Beja said:

my local shop sells weed incense, quite nice but doesnt smell very strongly at all.