By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What if Gears Made an apearance on the PS3 ? Will it ?

We've been discussing this heavily at the SDF HQ (which is in an undisclosed location) . I've come to the conclusion that Multiplatform Gears Of War would be a great asset to the playstation libary . Epic Games isn't owned by Microsoft so without MS's intervention it's unlikely that future Gears Of War titles will remain exclusive to the 360 , Gears will grow in brand name , recognition , value as an I.P and this would further justify a multiplatform release.

Considering recent trends it would make sense.

Opinions ?

Around the Network

it will never happen

i would love to see gears on the ps3, im sure many others would. epic would be losing out. but considering how big it is now as a name, microsoft may bring out the medium sized wallet for this mission. :P. It will be a megaton announcement if gears 3 came to ps3. but i also think microsoft will at least secure a timed exclusive or exclusive dlc.

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

hey SDF guy, what happened to the SDF site?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

@ Cougarman

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/ Up and running , will be for the forseeable future . Continuing with the ad free , unbiased , real talk.

Around the Network

The Gears series and Mass Effect are my only regrets for not having a 360. All of the other stuff that interests me is either already on the PS3 or is coming (i.e. Bioshock). I don't care if I get it later on the PS3 than the 360, as long as I get it. I would definitely jump on Gears for PS3.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

IT'S SDF'S DUTY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Go get cracking on it!

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

@Imperial, i know its up and running, there has not been any updates for 2 months, in internet time that's ancient.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Being ad free and unbiased comes at a cost , we don't have the pockets to compete with MS.

Probably not.....but as has been proven, anything is possible.