By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - whats exactly in the new xbox 360 experiance?

Installing a game on the HDD is a good change too.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
installing games is useles- unless you have an elite. and if you have an arcade...
the avatars are nice, but they arent something we've never seen before, it is a copy of the Mii's.
the party thing is pretty cool but we already heard about that feature from sony.
so as for me, im not that hyped about it like most xbl users, but it cant hurt can it?

Hey, u don't need an Elite or a MSFT HDD if you know what ur doing ;)

Installing Games in the HDD is a good change too.

EDIT - Sorry, double post.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

meh I don't care shouldn't came up at the first place then well i g2g

Home and NXE are coming in November 19th omg ...

I just realized this lol

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/125080,sony-microsoft-begin-battle-of-virtual-worlds.aspx

Time to Work !

Around the Network

To be honest, if I want an avatar I'll create one in SecondLife where I can really do something with it.

The gee-whiz factor for NXE and Home avatars might be high, but I just don't get the value add.

This new dashboard experience is going to look neat and tidy and ofcourse stylish. Can't wait. MS's answer to home.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.