By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii in stock at amazon for almost (or more than) 24 hours

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007UATDG/ref=ord_cart_shr/203-5709445-7218336?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

As far as I've seen, it has been in stock since yesterday. The normal method for knowing how many items are in stock doesn't work here, it seems to always limit the number of requested items to 101.

Wii's salesrank is #1. Does this mean that UK got a big supply? Any other reports or anedoctal evidence at retailers?

PS: amazon.fr also has them in stock, but I don't know if that has been normal lately. amazon.de has had them constantly for a long time, so no news there.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Wii craze over confirmed You had a good run Nintendo.

That's a joke btw. 

interesting.

Amazon US is still out-of-stock.

SW-5120-1900-6153

In UK Wii is "in stock" all the time for weeks.

EDIT:

Also available on amazon.fr and amazon.de 

This months "Wii is in stock" thread!

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
interesting.

Amazon US is still out-of-stock.

Amazon US seems not to have receive Wii since 21 days (wiitracker.com). 

Why ???

Is there something wrong between NoA and Amazon ? 

It's always been intermittently on stock in the UK Amazon, in stock in the French and German Amazon and always out of stock in the American Amazon.

ranzchic said:
It's always been intermittently on stock in the UK Amazon, in stock in the French and German Amazon and always out of stock in the American Amazon.

I've never seen it at amazon UK for such a long time, hence the creation of this thread.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Why is this a big deal?
Wii has had plentiful stock in the UK for weeks now.
I went to to buy my Wii about 3 weeks ago in the shops, and atleast 10 of the shops at the shopping centre had it in stock. And lots of them, i bouhgt 2 myself from 2 seperate shops (for my friend)

d_b said:
Why is this a big deal?
Wii has had plentiful stock in the UK for weeks now.
I went to to buy my Wii about 3 weeks ago in the shops, and atleast 10 of the shops at the shopping centre had it in stock. And lots of them, i bouhgt 2 myself from 2 seperate shops (for my friend)

The big deal is some people believe Wii won't slow down during upcoming decade. As you can see with such approach this is a really disturbing fact.