By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sarah Palin abused power ...

Republicans are hilarious keep wearing those blinders and drinking that bible belt kool-aid.

Around the Network

But its against ethics law for her to pressure the situation, especially since she had former ties to him. That's the point of the investigation. Her office is not responsible for it. It is illegal for her to be involved. Plain and simple. Just as it was illegal for Clinton to lie about Monica.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

she is legally allowed to request wooten be fired. people have the right to lodge complaints and make requests like that.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Not the method she used. She repeatedly asked for a firing using the leverage of her office. Also, she had FAMILY members use the leverage of her office. Wooten was related to her. Conflict of interests. She had no right, and thats what the report found.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

MrBubbles said:
she is legally allowed to request wooten be fired. people have the right to lodge complaints and make requests like that.

I'll never forget the time mrbubbles tried to convince me that delivering a baby on an airplane was as safe as delivering it in a hospital.  Man, that was such a funny night...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

oh thats right...relatives of the tasered child must have been pressured by Sarah to complain about the self admitted violent drunk...?
and she is hardly responsible for what someone else does

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

akuma587 said:
MrBubbles said:

I'll never forget the time mrbubbles tried to convince me that delivering a baby on an airplane was as safe as delivering it in a hospital.  Man, that was such a funny night...

^I lol'd, i could use a link for that though :D

I always just thought I was wrong when I argued with Mr.Bubbles. He is so adamant it makes you think he's right. Damn you MR.Bubbles! I'm on to your dark plans now.

akuma587 said:
MrBubbles said:

i believe your argument was that because your mother takes xanax before she gets on a plane that means a child couldnt have been delivered.

lol i think the point is

having a baby on a plane- Umm birth complications?

having a baby in a hospital- Trained medical staff of at least 20 doctors and hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment...

hehe i might as well jump in on this :P

theprof00 said:
lol i think the point is

having a baby on a plane- Umm birth complications?

having a baby in a hospital- Trained medical staff of at least 20 doctors and hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment...

hehe i might as well jump in on this :P

of course youve already lost this argument by taking akumas word as to what my position really was. 

she was having some minor leakage and was cleared for flight to alaska by her doctor.  the flight staff are trained for medical emergencies and have medical supplies on the plane should an emergency take place.  which wasnt likely to happen and didnt happen, which was why she didnt need to stay where she was and go to a local hospital.

lots of people dont go to hospitals to have their children...there was no additional risk.

Rubang and Akuma were both making arguments trying to assert that her child was actually her daughter bristols child and that she wasnt pregnant in the first place