By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP 100% ON GAMERANKINGS.COM

feelin' a lotta' hot air coming from your direction tres :D

Around the Network

@theprof: haha, no. Wait until 2 reviews come in, that way you can make an average.

There's no average for 1 number, since the number is the average. There are games at 100% if you choose games with only 1 review.

ZOMG

Zork 1 is the best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111onehundredeleven1one!1

Oh wait

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

jeez tres one is already the loneliest number. you're such a jerk.

This zork game sounds interesting. I think i'll buy a dozen copies.

trestres said:
Sigh. Based on 1 review. Sigh.

Thanks for reading the thread, where about half a dozen people have pointed out that there are in fact 2 other 10/10 reviews out there. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

trestres said:
@theprof: haha, no. Wait until 2 reviews come in, that way you can make an average.

There's no average for 1 number, since the number is the average. There are games at 100% if you choose games with only 1 review.

ZOMG

Zork 1 is the best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111onehundredeleven1one!1

Oh wait

I must introduce you to, Haze!

Around the Network

guys .. stop calling the magazine biased.. the problem is that there is only one review, so why are we looking at gamerankings, a review averaging site, rather than that single review.. you know.. the one with text

tabsina said:
guys .. stop calling the magazine biased.. the problem is that there is only one review, so why are we looking at gamerankings, a review averaging site, rather than that single review.. you know.. the one with text

Only one? Never knew...

@Final-Fan: The OP states that he's using gamerankings as the source for his claims, therefore the other 2 reviews you count are invalid, since gamerankings has the 100% avrg score based on 1 review. Thanks for reading the OP.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
@Final-Fan: The OP states that he's using gamerankings as the source for his claims, therefore the other 2 reviews you count are invalid, since gamerankings has the 100% avrg score based on 1 review. Thanks for reading the OP.

Denial, I see...You remind me of Odepies.

Gamerankings may not use the other two perfect scores, but given that there's already three perfect scores from reviews of this game, I'm pretty sure it'll at least be a decent game.

I'm hoping it'll at least be better than decent, though.