By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is October 08 the worst month for Wii releases in America?

I see Wii Music on that list so yes it is the worst month. How can there be so many games coming out this month anyway? That's incredible. They are probably mostly rubbish (fitting that they should come out in same month as Wii Music then) but that's a good sign. More shelf space for Wii. Sign of being a successful console.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Good god!

It's been a pretty damn poor second half of the year generally.

Why are so few in the thread whining? Because they know that those games are going to come out more often. Even the PS3 and 360 have lots of those games. They just don't get as much attention.

If you wanted loads of big expensive games, then blame the developers for thinking the Wii would lose.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

The best is yet to come but the worst month is here.

Onyxmeth said:

I'll get King of Fighters if the price is right. It shouldn't land past $30. Outside of that, not much is really exciting me.

How can you not be excited for Dokapon Kingdom! Its got all the appeal of Culdcept and then some. Your taste in games is so perfect sometimes, and yet still so off in other ways.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Wii Music month >>> rest of year

I don't get it though, why would releasing bad games make things any worse? Nobody is forcing you to buy them, and there seems to be an audience for the stuff.

Wii Music
SPRay
The King of Fighters Collection

What else do you need? LOL

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Possibly but still some titles to go around such as :

Guitar Hero: World Tour
Dokapon Kingdom
Wii Music
Sam and Max: Season 1
MySims Kingdom
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja Revolution 2

And a few other various titles such as the new Spyro game which look intriguing. I'll be getting GH:WT out of that bunch and probably eventually Wii Music and Sam and Max Season 1.

oh well im getting disaster, the japaneese are getting tenchu IV, unlucky USA. on a side note i dont think shops no disaster is coming. i looked at GAMEs release list and it wasnt on their

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

There appears to be atleast two good games, GH and Fifa. But Nintendo really needs to bring back its quality control, PS1 and PS2 had crappy games but the wii just takes it to an entire different level. I had lots of respect for the old Nintendo, but the DS and wii games are just getting out of control.