By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Somebody watched the last South Park episode?

Essentially the episode was two jokes repeated over and over. One funny one not so funny.

Not Funny: Lucas & Spielberg raping Indiana Jones...

Funny: Butters shooting people in the d*cks...

I'm with Butters, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was not a horrible movie... it followed the mindless Indiana formula and is no different from the other three. They are meant to be fun-filled movies, not Oscar winning films filled with deep rooted symbolism, developed characters, and intricate plot lines. I mean seriously what the hell were you expecting?

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Pretty good episode, sure it wasn't any "Cartman makes some kid eat his parents" but it was still pretty good.

I stop watching South park after that episode.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

God i havent watched south park for years

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

they raped south park!

11ht11 said:
they raped south park!

I thought I was the only one who realized the point of the episode but I was wrong.

Around the Network

I watched it and was really taken aback by how unfunny it was... it hasn't really been good for about 5 years now so I wasn't really expecting much. LOL actually I watched it last night and can't remember for the life of me what it was even about... South Park has become that lame.

Average.

Extremeley average.

Butters shooting people in the dick was hilarious.

Also the incredibly racist outfits were funny.

Brilliant in concept, lacking in execution. Average episode. 7/10

Also, my brain nearly melted when people said that South Park is not good anymore. Not good in the last five years? Is it just me or did Cartoon Wars, Go God Go, Imaginationland, Trapped in the Closet, Make Love Not Warcraft, Fatt Butt and Pancake Head, Good Times With Weapons, Up the Down Steroid, The Death of Eric Cartman, Tsst, and The Return of Chef not happen ever?

South Park is still Grade A Comedy, it has just had a slow run for a few episodes. When South Park shows their seasonal multiple episodes story arc, the quality will go through the roof.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I agree overall South Park is not getting worse it has some great episodes the last seasons. And this generation it had so far good episodes.... Major boobage 'When they get high from the Urine of cats' and Canada on strike with butters doing that 'what what in my butt song and meets all those famous people on internet'.

I hope next episode is better.

"Breast Cancer Show Ever" just aired.

I thought it was a decent episode.

Had some hilarious parts.

Cartman eating his underwear and vomiting it in front of Stan? Awesome.

Cartman becoming so desperate he takes a crap on Mr. Garrison's desk? Very funny.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you