By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I'm gonna take the plunge

Well, there's a guy that posted an ad on the classifieds at work selling Dead Rising, Mass Effect and Gears of War for a total of 50 bucks, that is too good a deal for me to pass up. I was already planning on picking one up anyways for Gears 2, so I'll do with the 360 like I'm doing with the PSP, buy the games and then buy the system. I don't think I'll play online though because I ain't gonna be paying for Live, but it'll be nice to have both HD systems.

Around the Network

Cool. Nice bundle of games. I mean, I don't like any of those personally, but practically everyone else who owns a 360 does.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

You'll play on Live... once you taste it you'll understand. I'll try to join you soon in the duel console ownership... looking to get a PS3 before the end of the year

Cueil said:
You'll play on Live... once you taste it you'll understand. I'll try to join you soon in the duel console ownership... looking to get a PS3 before the end of the year

Cool man, yeah I think in this day and age we have to be multi console users to get the full gaming experience, you'll have fun with the PS3, I recommend Warhawk.

Speaking of which, any other hidden gems on the 360 I might not know about? I'll be busy with Dead Rising and replaying Gears 1 and of course going through Gears 2. And about me not playing on Live, it's not that the infrastructure is not nice, I've played on Live a lot of times, but I'm very stubborn when it comes to certain stuff and I won't pay to play online unless it's a MMO, even if it's just low cost like Live. I'll still get demos and stuff from the marketplace though

FilaBrasileiro said:
Cueil said:

Cool man, yeah I think in this day and age we have to be multi console users to get the full gaming experience, you'll have fun with the PS3, I recommend Warhawk.

Speaking of which, any other hidden gems on the 360 I might not know about? I'll be busy with Dead Rising and replaying Gears 1 and of course going through Gears 2. And about me not playing on Live, it's not that the infrastructure is not nice, I've played on Live a lot of times, but I'm very stubborn when it comes to certain stuff and I won't pay to play online unless it's a MMO, even if it's just low cost like Live. I'll still get demos and stuff from the marketplace though

Tons, lol =) check out naznatip's "OMG I GOT A THREE SIXTY!" thread for three pages worth of suggestions.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

i decided to get 360 too, as soon as i get some money, hopefully this month

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Great games pick-up. I love my 360, you wont be sorry with your upcoming console purchase. Welcome.

FilaBrasileiro said:

Well, there's a guy that posted an ad on the classifieds at work selling Dead Rising, Mass Effect and Gears of War for a total of 50 bucks, that is too good a deal for me to pass up. I was already planning on picking one up anyways for Gears 2, so I'll do with the 360 like I'm doing with the PSP, buy the games and then buy the system. I don't think I'll play online though because I ain't gonna be paying for Live, but it'll be nice to have both HD systems.

You will play online. You might get a free month of Xbox Live with Gears of War2. That will be the point of no return.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I bought a 360 last week too. The plunge is easier now because the price is so low (I got my 60gb for £140) and the exclusives alone warrant the purchase. I love my PS360 right now.

Viva Pinata, Earth Defense Force 2017 are both gems, along with Saints Row.

There are a ton of rare, good exclusives out there.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.