By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony=Disappointment. Microsoft takes the win again

@lilwingman

Have to agree with you. Both companies MS and Sony had poor conferences. They both have some good titles coming out in 09 but nothing great. Tekken 6 was about the only interesting news but most people are"meh" about it.

If you have to give a win to someone it would be Nintendo. They were smart enough to not even attend to make fools out of themselves like Sony and Microsoft did.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@lil

LKS, Arc Rise, Muramasa, MH3, NMH2, Rune Factory, etc. isn't exciting?

No, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, No

But I can do that also

WKC, LBP, inFamous, Tekken 6, Bayonetta, Demon's Souls, Quantum Theory.

It proves nothing. There hasn't been anything WOW, the thing that came the closest is M$ nabbing Tekken, and it was known beforehand

A few of those are exciting for sure, but since they weren't 'officially' there, Nintendo doesn't qualify ;)

It's all about the game.

another N3 got me excited

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Yeah, sony conference suck donkey balls, they hyped with that announced list, and than crap on us. Unless they do something tomorrow, but that's wishful thinking.

Around the Network

Tekken 6 going multiplat would have been quite the bombshell(not megaton) had it not been for the Gamespot leak. A deal about as big as DMC4 going multiplat, anyway.

I'm losing interest in Ninja Blade after seeing its pace isn't nearly as fast as NG2.

I'm content with the new XBLA games coming out, and enjoyed the new Star Ocean trailer. That game will be amazing from the looks of it, the first real huge JRPG this gen(depending on how WKC does).

Ninety-nine Nights 2 may have some hope for it yet after switching devs, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

It was alright, but nothing NEAR what I expected. Wheres my new JRPG Mistwalker?!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Soriku said:
@zexen

MH3 isn't exciting? Fail.

I'm sorry for not being interested in something that looks for me as a zero-story MMORPG wannabe. If I had a Wii, I'd hype real JRPGs, like Arc Rise, Fragile and Muramasa that actually look really interesting

here comes the waterworks.
Get over it and spare us the lame drama.

Star Ocean trailer made me not care about anything else.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

so thats it, sony's 'big conferences' is over? wow...wat a borefest. Did kotaku even live blog it, LOL.