By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do TGS announcements carry on the next 2 days too?

@Soriku, No...
It's still October 10th out there, but there won't be anymore new games announced, so no one even bother. This year's TGS was a fiasco just like E3.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
Soriku said:
9th was the first day. 10th the second. It should be the 11th over there now.

Am I missing something?

LOL uhhh it's still the 9th dude .. so unless they're two days ahead over there, it is still the 10th

It is currently 12:34pm, OCtober 10th, in Tokyo.

It's all about the game.

Soriku said:
9th was the first day. 10th the second. It should be the 11th over there now.

Am I missing something?

=p  It is the tenth in Japan...

trestres said:
@Soriku, No...
It's still October 10th out there, but there won't be anymore new games announced, so no one even bother. This year's TGS was a fiasco just like E3.

E3 was amazing this year.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Soriku said:
@konn

I got that wrong, but isn't the day almost done anyway?

It's 12:40pm in Japan right now.

Around the Network

@Soriku: We knew about all those games, save for NMH2 and discipline, and both are from MMV. MMV was the only decent company at the show. No one announced anything else for the Wii. Hell even Konami screwed Wii owners by giving the true Castlevania game to the HD consoles, when they had said that the franchise needed a fresh idea and gave us a lame fighter that no one asked for.

So many lies, where's the FFCC:CB trailer a lot of delusional people were expecting? Lol that game is canned. SE showed that they just dont care about the Wii and never did. Good thing that Soul Eater bombed terribly, just like I predicted. A lot should be eating crow when I predicted sub 10k sales for Soul Eater in its first week and they pointed at me and laughed. Lol even after its second week is still under 10k hahah :P
Next up, the DS port of FFCC for the Wii will flop severly, badly. Less than 5k LTD.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

haha soriku they arent 24 hours ahead lol

of course you don't expect anything new, cuz you don't want to.
I expect to see something because as of yet, they haven't shown ANY of the big games.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/tgs2008/ps3/software/index.html
well these are all the games they have to play or watch, there are some i don't recognize there.... maybe they just didn't announce it and are just showing them at the booth?

theprof00 said:
of course you don't expect anything new, cuz you don't want to.
I expect to see something because as of yet, they haven't shown ANY of the big games.

What exactly would you consider "big" games?

Team Ico would have been nice.  But White Knight Chronciles and LittleBigPlanet are both on display.  I'd say those are their biggest games right now, even in the Japanese market.

It's all about the game.