By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Out of 10 how "nuts" are you?

9/10 ...i'm random as hell

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Oh wait, I just remembered one time I ate a cheeseburger as big as my head and intentionally puked it all over my crotch, and filmed it, and turned it in as my final for a film class. Does that change my score? It was art.

(I got an A.)

You are the coolest person I've ever met.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I love nuts. Give me 10.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

konnichiwa said:
Silly => How you express yourself

Nuts => What you do....Like jumping from a building , doing something very brave/cool.

=p I can be wrong though.

Then going by your description, I'm silly. >X3

konnichiwa said:
10/10 After a lot of beer =>10/10

hmm?

you are allways drunk aren't you

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

8/10!
Not completely but almost!

2/10

7/10 usually but when drunk 9.99/10.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

no one said over 9000 yet? I am disappointed.

Oh, and: OVER 9000!!!!!!!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I´m very random, so who knows

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."