By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So who's buying "Linger in the Shadows"?(in today's PSN update)

I ve heard lots of good things about this interactive demo which looks like a painting and it has 20 trophies.

it just got released on PSN.

it costs 2 bucks i think,,,

so who is buying it?if annoyone has bought ,how is it?

here are some pics of the game.

Around the Network

whoops...I need to check the PSN lol. *turns ps3 on*

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

US PSN hasn't been updated!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

i wont, looks alright though.

@pristine

do you what time is the update time usually for PS3?

it's apparently on Europe PSN now

Around the Network

$2??? Sure, might as well for that price.

SpartanFX said:
@pristine

do you what time is the update time usually for PS3?

it's apparently on Europe PSN now

I have no idea. I usually check at night. It's just 6:36pm here now (east coast) so it's probably coming soon

not a game I heard.

So, what is Linger in the Shadows? I saw some of the video, but what is it on the PSN? Some sort of interactive screensaver or something?

^^^it's demo where you frezze time and move everything in screen around with 6 axis controller and you get 20 trophies for discovering different things.it's very cheap 2 bucks i think and they say it's a very intriguing experience