By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My worst Xbox 360 week yet.

Well, if you do get a PS3, and it does break, you'll get a replacement in 2-3 days... well, that's what I got. It took a month for me to get my disc back that was jammed in it.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
Get a PS3.

Problem solved ;).

exactly ;) cant believe a console could do that to a innocnt person

Get an arcade they'll probably be jaspers by now,
and yes you're hdd will fit perfectly on top

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

PS3 is the answer my friend ,,,everything in one package

play games,watch upscale DVD,watch blu ray,browse internet on your TV,steram movies/music/pictures from your PC.

beside MS today announced that bluray add on is just a rumor.

besides who would wanna miss on the games that are coming out with in the next 12 months:

god of war 3

uncharted 2

killzone 2

resistance 2

motorstorm2

heavy rain

SamuelRSmith said:
Coca-Cola said:
WiiStation360 said:
This is the worst time of year to get a RROD. At $199, just buy the arcade. Keep the extra one as a spare for when you get your next RROD.

Arcade makes sense, right?

but then I'll have 3 xbox 360s.  haha

I think I can use my HDD on the Arcade model, right?

Yeah, you can use your HDD on the arcade model.

Yes you can use the old HDD on the Arcade, but unless you have a paid live account.  You will not be able to play the games.  The Games are baisically tied to the xbox they were bough with.  They are also tied to the account they were purcased with.  So you can login on a differance xbox and still play the same games.  There is a way to transfer the games to the new xbox, but you will need to call XBOX support for that.

Regards,

BK

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

ok
now it's up to Arcade or PS3. I know I'll get the 360s back in 5 weeks or so.
and if BR add-on rumor is true, I probably will spend $150 for it.

But with PS3, my wife will know but with Arcade she will not find out that I got another one. and maybe with the money I save, I can add to it and get a laptop.

Microsoft: There Is No Blu Ray Add On

http://thatgamingsite.com/2008/10/microsoft-there-is-no-blu-ray-add-on/

there is no add on,,,blu ray rumors might be for the next xbox

Coca-Cola said:
ok
now it's up to Arcade or PS3. I know I'll get the 360s back in 5 weeks or so.
and if BR add-on rumor is true, I probably will spend $150 for it.

But with PS3, my wife will know but with Arcade she will not find out that I got another one. and maybe with the money I save, I can add to it and get a laptop.

Lol, most likely that rumor isn't true.

And why will your wife get mad if your buying something with your own money (If it is)?

let me get this straight. 3 RROD in your household 2 currently in the same week. and your thinking of getting another 360 with no garuntee that the next one wont fallow suit. you my friend am nutz. It would make sense if you waited for the slim version next year rather then have 3 current models in your house right now. get a PS3 or wii if you can. It may be the worst time to get RROD but another 200 bux on top of the 400 you paid for the luanch console and 280-350 im gussing on the second 360 would mean you spent 780- 850 bux on one console this gen. I spent 900 total on all 3 consoles this gen launch ps3, 360 last year and wii (used) this year.

@smashed^^^wives are like that

tell her you will sell on of the xboxes when it gets back,,,and honestly sell one of them so you ll have a PS3 and an xbox 360.this way you ll enjoy best of both worlds