By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My worst Xbox 360 week yet.

I have two Xbox 360s - first one is  the launch console with 1 RROD (it's in my kids room) and the second one I bought little over a year ago.

sunday night my the 360 in my kids room got RROD (its second one) and just this morning my 360 got RROD.

Right now I'm tempted to go out and get the Arcade because I rely on my 360 for DVDs as well.

Waiting for 5 or 6 weeks jusst when all the good games are coming out SUCKS!

Hope this wil never happen to you.

Around the Network

Get a PS3.

Problem solved ;).

This is the worst time of year to get a RROD. At $199, just buy the arcade. Keep the extra one as a spare for when you get your next RROD.

Smashed said:
Get a PS3.

Problem solved ;).

I can't think straight right now.

I was thinking about getting a PS3 but it's still too expensive and I have 2 xbox 360 just in case one got RROD.

I'm also thinking about getting the Arcade - cheaper than PS3 and I can enjoy the games I already have.

then I was thinking that maybe BlluRay add-on would be nice for 360 for about $100.

But why get an add-on that will not be as good as the BR player in PS3?

And  . . .

5-6 weeks... you're having a giggle, right?

Around the Network
WiiStation360 said:
This is the worst time of year to get a RROD. At $199, just buy the arcade. Keep the extra one as a spare for when you get your next RROD.

Arcade makes sense, right?

but then I'll have 3 xbox 360s.  haha

I think I can use my HDD on the Arcade model, right?

IF and ONLY IF you really need a console during this 6 weeks period

buying another xbox360, even at 199$, would be stupid.

IF u have the money then buy a Wii/PS3,, at least you will have access to something different and a BR player

IF u dont have the money then just wait.

Time to Work !

Coca-Cola said:
Smashed said:
Get a PS3.

Problem solved ;).

I can't think straight right now.

I was thinking about getting a PS3 but it's still too expensive and I have 2 xbox 360 just in case one got RROD.

I'm also thinking about getting the Arcade - cheaper than PS3 and I can enjoy the games I already have.

then I was thinking that maybe BlluRay add-on would be nice for 360 for about $100.

But why get an add-on that will not be as good as the BR player in PS3?

And  . . .

You should get a PS3, already added in BR player, RELIABILITY, and it plays games, plus other things as you know.. But it's just a better deal in the long run imo.

SamuelRSmith said:
5-6 weeks... you're having a giggle, right?

Seriously, I can't think straight.

I'm really thinking about getting the Arcade instead of PS3.

Now I'm thinking with the money I save by not getting a PS3, I can get a laptop at Best Buys for $399.

Coca-Cola said:
WiiStation360 said:

Arcade makes sense, right?

but then I'll have 3 xbox 360s.  haha

I think I can use my HDD on the Arcade model, right?

Yeah, you can use your HDD on the arcade model.