By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles>Final Fantasy XIII. Don't believe me? Watch this...

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21931

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

let's not say that,,,cause MS is here and they read these threads ,,,they will go and pay for multiplat version of that game and reveal it in another game conference.

lol

i still like FFXIII and FFVXIII, this is ok. but not WOW... I got to get this!

I love my ff even if multiplat but I also love exclusives lol. so both games FTW

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

This game will be great. Amazing even. But please, don't compare it to a Final Fantasy game...especially one that will bring the series into the current generation.

Around the Network

IDK... FFXIII will be using an ATB battle system, WKC will be using that new battle system that is very inovative yet I have more fun in turnbased rpgs. The story of FFXIII , unless it goes the route of FFXII, will no doubt be better than what seems to be a very dull story in WKC. Also the developers while both make great games are leaps apart in terms of history. I will say that they both will be great, but have to hand it to FFXIII just because it is the more appealing to me. Though it isn't the same for everybody. My opinion could change though depending on many factors.

ffxiii's visuals are better though

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

*sigh* guys, y must u feel that u must put down a game now that it's on the opposing console. We're still getting both, no point in doing that. I can't wait for ppl to start saying that DOA is better than Tekken.

At first I was like, "Oh, another one of these threads," but that footage was damn impressive. I can't wait for this game.

Of course, comparing it to FFXIII is unnecessary, imo.

makingmusic476 said:
At first I was like, "Oh, another one of these threads," but that footage was damn impressive. I can't wait for this game.

Of course, comparing it to FFXIII is unnecessary, imo.

yea it was good, but I feel like I've seen that trailer before. It could be because, all their trailers have been VERY similar. I wanna see something new. I wanna see some techs/skills in the game (besides transforming to the knight). If theres no skills in this game, thats a big let down.

Seriously, go back and watch WKC's TGS 07 trailer, its practically the same. It's almost as bad as SE adding like 15 seconds of new CGI footage at the end of FFXIII and calling it a "new" trailer.......Anyways, can't wait for this game.