By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Definetly Miller Genuine Draft

Around the Network

@Wetcoaster : Which Molson beer? There's like 20 different types.

As for me, I like Rickard's Red the best. I also like Heineken and Corona if I wanna go for "fancy" imported beer.

Also, I love the fact that beers in Canada are stronger than what you normally find in the US.

Signature goes here!

No one likes the Dos Equis XX Lager?

=(

TruckOSaurus said:

As for me, I like Rickard's Red the best. I also like Heineken and Corona if I wanna go for "fancy" imported beer.

Also, I love the fact that beers in Canada are stronger than what you normally find in the US.

Just give me Molson Canadian. =D

Jackson50 said:

I prefer a "Sierra Nevada Pale Ale." I also enjoy a nice "Pilsner Urquell."

I heart Sierra Nevada. Now that I'm stuck in the Midwest, it is no longer available to me. No wonder I haven't had a drink in almost three weeks...

Anyway, as a replacement I've been drinking Summit where it's available. That's not bad either. I like several other beers: Old Speckled Hen (haven't had that one in awhile), Guinness, Boddington's, Bass, just to start.

Beers I absolutely hate are Dos Equis, Heinekin (special hatred for that swill), Beck's, Tecate, Blue Moon (probably the worst shit I have ever tasted in my life), Lienenkugel's.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
Wetcoaster said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Can I see some ID?

Signature goes here!

rocketpig said:
Jackson50 said:

I prefer a "Sierra Nevada Pale Ale." I also enjoy a nice "Pilsner Urquell."

I heart Sierra Nevada. Now that I'm stuck in the Midwest, it is no longer available to me. No wonder I haven't had a drink in almost three weeks...

Anyway, as a replacement I've been drinking Summit where it's available. That's not bad either. I like several other beers: Old Speckled Hen (haven't had that one in awhile), Guinness, Boddington's, Bass, just to start.

Beers I absolutely hate are Dos Equis, Heinekin (special hatred for that swill), Beck's, Tecate, Blue Moon (probably the worst shit I have ever tasted in my life), Lienenkugel's.

=(

Sorry Fernando... Spent too much time in Mexico as a teenager and I don't like the beer at all.

Agave tequila, on the other hand...

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Touche RocketPig. Heineken sux

TruckOSaurus said:
Wetcoaster said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Can I see some ID?

Well I turned 18 in August so If I was in Quebec I'd be fine. =D

Not so fine where I live or in BC. =[